Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Topical Tuesday #88 - Mixed Media Christmas


Welcome to another Topical Tuesday!  This week I've created a Christmas card (always a good thing this time of year!) using a bit of mixed media and watercolouring! 

Here's my card :


I started by creating my background.  I cut a sheet of watercolour card to 11cm x 7cm then adhered a torn piece of designer paper using a gel medium.  The pattern in the paper just peeps through.

Then i covered the entire area with Gelatos and blended with my finger.  



Take a look at the video and I hope you enjoy!  Just yell out if you have any questions :)




Hugs for now,

Andrea

4 comments:

  1. How wonderful, love the depth you achieved on the background, maybe it's time for me to try getting inky lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is fantastic. Love the colour combination. Thanks for the video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply adorable Andrea. I am just loving your background. So much texture and great colours :)

    ReplyDelete

We love having you visit, and we love reading your comments :) Thank you for taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails