Friday, March 8, 2013

AC158


Hi all!!  Aren't they yummy colours this week?!?  I hope you like them as well and will love creating with them (or as close to them as you can get lol!).

Thanks to our very special Guest Designer Janet who has been amazing to work with!  Sorry for the late post of your card, my mind just isn't in gear, but it is beautiful!!



Our team is down to just the 5 of us for the time being, and I have been unwell for the past week so today I simply had to catch up on the house and have no card to share just yet, but we hope you'll enjoy  :)

Therese


Sue


Marion


Kylie


Thanks for stopping by tonight!  I can't wait to see all of your creations over the next couple of weeks!

Hugs for now,

Andrea

4 comments:

  1. Love the inspiration and found the colour challenge a real challenge but super fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all really great cards...but the Poppy card with the Navy...be still my heart! Love love love your color combo!

    ReplyDelete

We love having you visit, and we love reading your comments :) Thank you for taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails