Friday, November 2, 2012

ABSC055 Favourite!


First up I'd like to say a huge thank you to Sue K for organising the posts last Friday while I was away, it made things super easy for me!!  Thanks Sue!!

We had some amazing entries shared with us this week which makes it so difficult to narrow it down, but this weeks favourite spot goes to Theresa with this fab Christmas card :
Thanks for sharing with us Theresa!  Email me and I'll send through the details of your prize and blinkie!

Now out Top 3 shares...

Skye
Vicki
Neela
Thank you ladies!  Don't forget to grab your special blinkie from the Blinkie page!!

Our next challenge is up a little later today!  We have moved the time to 8.00pm AEDT so we hope to see you then!

Hugs for now,

Andrea x

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for making me top three. I've copied my blinkie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for selecting my card for the Favorite. I just love the design of this sentiment. I like the new look and changes made in your challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Thank you for making me number 3.... I am sooo excited!

    ReplyDelete

We love having you visit, and we love reading your comments :) Thank you for taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails