Saturday, May 26, 2012

Say It In...Lime & Orange Favourite!

Thank you everyone who played along with our colour challenge last week, they were such fun colours!
This week's favourite spot goes to Isha with this gorgeous card :
Email me Isha and I'll send out the details of your prize and blinkie!
Next are our top three projects we just had to share with you!  
Fabulous cards ladies!  I'm so excited that out stamps are nearly here that I'd like you three ladies to have 'Lil Monster's Balloon' as well!  Email me with your details and I'll send him out to you!!!
Hugs for now,
Andrea

4 comments:

  1. WOW Isha's card is amazing! LOVE it! Big congrats to her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic! Congrats to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for picking my card as a winner. You made my day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgot to congratulate the featured ladies in all my excitement:) Lovely cards ladies!!

    ReplyDelete

We love having you visit, and we love reading your comments :) Thank you for taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails